Raised $16,474,377.00 of $48 million goal
It is a rare and special gift from God to find a complete first century city buried under just a few inches of earth. While we are blessed with what has been already found, there are another 12 acres yet to be excavated.
Bringing The Vision To Life is a 1000-day capital campaign to raise the funds needed to complete the work God has already begun. It involves both capital improvements to the site and investments to further Magdala’s purpose, mission, and vision. The goal of this 1000-day campaign is to develop the site and services at Magdala so it can become a premier catalyst for worldwide renewal and reconciliation in the Holy Land.
There are so many opportunities, and the outlook for the future of Magdala is truly exciting. However, Magdala’s future depends on raising the funds necessary to accomplish its mission.
The leadership at Magdala has now embarked on Bringing The Vision To Life. In the course of this 1000-day capital campaign, with God’s grace and provision, we will raise funds to:
- Complete construction of the guesthouse and priests’ house with 160 guest rooms
- Complete construction of a restaurant with seating for 900 guests
- Expand the Archaeological Park
- Establish an outdoor Seaside Worship Center with seating for 500
- Erect a Visitors’ Center
- Establish prayer gardens and complimentary landscaping
- Provide pastoral care and spiritual guidance to visitors of Magdala
- Expand the awareness of and increase engagement with Magdala
Bringing The Vision To Life requires raising $48 million by April 1, 2018. Your generous gift now enables Magdala to steward resources more effectively for the entire second phase of the project.
BECOME A MAGDALA DONOR
BECOME A MAGDALA AMBASSADOR
BECOME A MAGDALA ADVOCATE