WOMEN’S ENCOUNTER: Faith & Forgiveness
Saturday & Sunday, March 3-4, 2018
Go Into the Deep: A Faith Encounter – Saturday, March 3, 2017 – (2:00 – 6:00 pm)
Join this Christian Women’s retreat: an afternoon of reflection hosted by the Consecrated Women of Regnum Christi. This spiritual retreat offers women the opportunity for a peaceful setting in the ancient town of Magdala to Encounter the Lord. Reflections will focus on:
- Faith in the Son of God and the implications of that faith
- Experiencing the loving gaze of Jesus who sheds light on the truth of our dignity
- Reaching out in Faith to receive the healing power of Jesus’ touch
- The invitation to Discipleship
The Healing Balm of Forgiveness – Sunday, March 4, 2017 – (9:30 – 1:30; optional 3:00 – 5:30 Session)
Join this Interfaith Women’s Encounter: a morning of reflection on Forgiveness, highlighting women as agents for healing through forgiveness. By living out her feminine genius, the sincere gift of self, women become humanizing agents in society.
- Workshop by Orna Grinman, founder of Signs & Wonders. In the morning session, Orna will offer tools for developing a lifestyle of forgiveness, leading towards a path of interior freedom and reconciliation. The afternoon session will offer a more in-depth workshop.
- Come together as intercessors to ask the Lord’s forgiveness and mercy for crimes committed against humanity.
- An invitation to strive for a lifestyle of forgiveness.
Saturday, March 3 fee: 50 nis (Registration opens at 13:30)
Sunday, March 4 fee: 50 nis (Registration opens at 9:00)
For Saturday and Sunday together: 80 nis
Payment upon arrival
Meals and Accommodations are not provided, however contact information on recommended lodgings in the area are available upon request. Various food venues are within walking distance of Magdala. Orna will be available for a deeper application of forgiveness, for those who are interested in acquiring this powerful tool. Please specify if you desire to join this workshop. Otherwise you are welcome to return after lunch if you simply want to pray, speak to one of the facilitators or tour the site.
Please RSVP by February 29 to Jennifer Ristine, email@example.com or +972-53-226-1469.